- The Rapid Help understands that privacy is an important concern of the visitors.
- We assure you that any information that you submit to us through our website or any information that we collect when you visit our website or while resolving your problems will not be disclosed.
- By accessing our website, you agree to the terms of our policy and are in the knowledge that some information like name, email address and contact information will be collected by our technicians voluntarily but some information can also be collected through cookies.
- In general, the information is used only to respond to your requests, provide you with information about services or facilitate communication.
- The list of services provided above is served by an independent third party.
- You also consent to be contacted by Rapid Help for information and communications unless you request us for not contacting you.
- Required measures have been implemented with industry-standard electronic means of protecting your information with a barrier designed to prevent access by outsiders.
- Be assured that we would not sell, trade, rent or share your information with anyone. Only in the circumstances where you have requested for services or promotional emails shall your personal information may be conveyed to the concerned party.
- If in the future, you wish to be communicated by us or subscribe to our updates you can sign up for this service.
- Our website may contain advertisements or links to other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy policies followed by those websites.
- Use of the website after the notice would automatically indicate your acknowledgment of such changes.
- If you have any queries or concerns regarding the privacy policies, kindly contact us.